Naruto Forgotten Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Forgotten Tales

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mukai Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yusuke

The Mukai Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Mukai Clan   The Mukai Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Clan Founder:Died Years back
Current Clan Leader:None wiped out for now only survivors rouge
Village/Country:Was Sunagakure no sato

Kekki Genkai:The ability that when they kill a enemy we can encase there bodys in sand and blow it up

Clan History:The Clan was a prospuos clan in Sunagakure no sato until Yusuke andhis younger brother Monte came along they were procceding throguht the ranks fast by the age of 15 Yusuke was a Sannin already at 18 him and his brother who was 16 destroyed the clan and they joined the akatsuki at the age of 20 and 18

Last edited by Yusuke on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myles

The Mukai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mukai Clan   The Mukai Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This is Monte mukai from the AKT i just wanted to say that im loving this clan and if u mess wit me of my bro u will get crushed!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Reiyuga
Admin

The Mukai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mukai Clan   The Mukai Clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:59 am

the idea of the clans Kekkei Genkai is soretive dumb, its like gaaras sand tomb abillity but increased.
The killing the whole clan is soretive well like Itachi in my opinion.

Before I accept
Work on the Kekkei Genkai
and the backstory of the clan
Back to top Go down
https://narutoft.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

The Mukai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mukai Clan   The Mukai Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mukai Clan
Page 1 of 1